Earnings from Termination of Employment

You must notify the D&R department if you retire or your employment is terminated while in receipt of, or applying for, D&R Benefits.

While you receive D&R Benefits, you are required to report any employment or termination earnings, including severance pay received as a lump sum or salary continuation, to the D&R department. 

© 2023 HEB Manitoba


Disclaimer - This website provides a basic overview of the Healthcare Employees' Pension Plan (HEPP) and the Healthcare Employees' Benefits Plan (HEBP) (collectively the HEB Manitoba Pension and Benefit Plans). Not all employers participate in all Plans. Please check your eligibility for benefits with your employer.

HEB Manitoba is a name notation registered by the Healthcare Employees’ Pension Plan – Manitoba and the Healthcare Employees’ Benefits Plan – Manitoba and under which each of their respective undertakings is carried out.

The information on this website is for convenience of reference only and has no official sanction. View our full disclaimer here.